Health Coaching in Integrative Nutrition: Is it for you?

 Health Coaching in Integrative Nutrition 

Is it for you?





Are you curious about what a health coach in integrative nutrition does?

Do you want to improve your life but you're not sure if health coaching is the right way to go?

You most likely know deep inside what you need to do to improve your health but you don't know where to start.

Don't worry, it's perfectly normal to feel this way and I am here to help you understand how a health coach in integrative nutrition can help you reach your goals.

I know you are curious about how to improve your health and happiness otherwise you wouldn't be reading this article. And I wanted to congratulate you for deciding to take charge of your life.

The first step is always the hardest.

I totally understand the hesitation though, there are a lot of factors at play here.

I have been a Health Coach for a few years now. Through the Tree of Life Yoga Program, I offer group and one-on-one coaching.

I'll share with you how I can support you to uplift your life. My goal here is to make sure that you understand what I can give you and help you decide whether this type of coaching is for you or not.

Why choose Health Coaching in Integrative Nutrition?

Health Coaching is life-changing. I know you might think that it's a bit of an exageration but it's true and here's why:

-Experience a personalized coaching program. Health coaching is based on your own needs and goals without following any kind of plan. 

-Create the life that you've always dreamed of. If you're not quiet happy with where your life is at right now, it doesn't mean that it will be that way for ever. Dream Big! Health coaching will help you find the ways to build the life that you're longing for.

-Be healthy. There are lots of areas in our lives that can influence our physical and mental health. So if you're looking for boosting your health, you are at the right place!

-Small steps with a huge impact. I'll be honest: if you are not completely commited to making changes in your life, then there will be no improvements. I mean, it's the amount of motivation that you will bring to the sessions that will influence your results. But the good thing is that you don't have to make all the changes at once. I will help you implement small and easy steps that, with time, will completely change your life.


The Tree of Life Yoga Program: An Overview

The Tree of Life Yoga platform is like a wellness center but online. In case you're not familiar with my brand, check out my website to learn more about what I have to offer. 

Through my health coaching program, I want to guide and accompany you through healing and growth in order for you to find your life's purpose and help the world become a better place. The people I have worked with appreciate the safe space I have held for them and my ability to listen.


3 Key Features of The Tree of Life Yoga Health Coaching

The Tree of Life Yoga is offering a one-on-one or group program.

My core beliefs are:

-There is no right answer. Since I have been studying many different dietary theories and healthy lifestyles, I have come to the conclusion that there is not only one way to be happy and healthy. I am convinced that everyone has different needs, my goal is to help you experiment and guide you through your journey.

-You don't have to suffer to be happy. Most people think that if they go on a very strict diet or if they change their life drastically, they will find happiness. Yes, you will get quick results but... it's not sustainable long-term. Through proper guidance, you can make small shifts that may seem unsignificant but on the long-term, they are so powerful.

-If you don't heal the root of the problem, it will always come back. My experience has shown that if you try to treat only the problem without knowing why it's there, it will very likely come back in one form or the other. This is why I am here: to help you find deep healing.


The Tree of Life Yoga Health Coaching Program is for you if:

-You want to manifest your dreams

-Become the healthiest and the happiest you've ever been

-You are looking for someone to guide you through your health journey


This program is not for you if:

-You are not ready to invest time, energy and money into your well-being

-You are looking for a quick fix

-You want a pre-made diet plan or a schedule to follow


The Tree of Life Yoga Health Coaching Program Pricing

It takes confidence to jump in a health program with someone you don't really now, therefore I want to offer you a first session for FREE without any engagement so we can get to know each other and see if we both want to work together. The confidence that you will put into my program is very valuable and I believe that if it was free it would lose it's value and you would lose interest in it after a few sessions. A fair price, gives it the value that it deserves and will help you stay commited to your dreams and goals.

I offer a few payment plans and offers that will be discussed in our first FREE session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Wellness Tips That Will Keep You Healthy & Energized

The Return of Retreats

6 Realistic Tips for a Home Yoga Practice